Welcome to Workforce Connections
of Adams, Brown, Pike and Scioto Counties in Ohio
|CARF Accreditation Achieved by |
Workforce Connections of Scioto County
|We are proud to announce that the Scioto County division of our Workforce Area has received a Three-Year CARF Accreditation. Read More...|
|No Events Scheduled at this time.|
Workforce Connections is proud to have been a part of the setup and operation of Transition Centers at local businesses that closed their doors.
MASCO / Mills Pride - Waverly, Ohio
Ohio River Valley Juvenile Correctional Facility
Jim Beam Brands Co. - Cincinnati, Ohio
The Transition Center is established for the purpose of providing One Stop services at or in close proximity to the business affected by a layoff or closure.
Services provided at the location can include:
Other services are offered based on the unique needs of the effected workforce.
- Job Fairs
- Education/ Career Fairs
- Workshops based on the effected workforce’s needs
- On-site job placement services
- Career Planning and Counseling
- Coordination with other professionals
- Resume Development & Job Search Assistance
- Worker Orientation to Services
- Unemployment Benefits Workshops
Questions, comments, feedback.
Download Our Brochure
What services do